My site is slow or not loading menus, some text, footer, etc

Site URL: https://activestatedesigns.squarespace.com/

Hello there,

If you go to my site: www.activestatedesigns.squarespace.com (pw: SiteTest) and you look at the slider on the home page, there should be text and a button on each slider.  It's only on the first slider.  Then I created Mega Menus and those don't load either.  If you scroll down I have some header text loading just under the slider that fades in, but that doesn't load.  Then the footer doesn't load either.  If I wait for a minute or so and then hit refresh, then the site loads everything.  But the initial load doesn't work.  I've tried on safari (mac), Chrome (Mac and PC) and still it won't work.

I have some customizations on my site, I'm wondering if it broke along the line somewhere :( Is there someway to be able to help troubleshoot it?

Thanks in advance,

Lorne

Hi,

I'm having problems with my slider too, the pictures only load when I hit refresh. The arrows are visible but the rest of the slider is white. Only on mobile devices, on desktops it works fine. 

Like Lorne says: does anyone know why this happens and what to do about it?

Thanks! 

ANKR.