Custom Font for "Blog Post Title 2", etc.

Site URL: https://wombat-alligator-k2p6.squarespace.com/

Hello, I've successfully put in the custom CSS for my fonts. I've applied it across most of the site, but as you can see in the attached picture, something remains unchanged. How do I reference whatever this is so I can change it to my custom font? If it helps, I'm using the Degraw theme.  

The link to the unpublished site should be attached, and the pass is "Metafont".

Blog Post Title 2.JPG

Edited by kwong146
adding info to facilitate help
  • Replies 2
  • Views 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Bud,

You just need more specific selectors.

The below Code Should do it.

[data-collection-type^="blog"] .item-pagination-title {
  font-family: "My Custom Font";
}

Work With Me 🖥️💻📱

Please remember to tag me so that I get a notification and respond to your help requests.

If my answers have helped you, please drop a like and mark my answer as best to help other users find solutions quickly.

You can also thank me or make requests by buying me a coffee . (Caffeine fuels me to take more requests)

For Squarespace Tips & Tricks, visit @squareskills (Youtube 📺 Tutorials)

For Premium and FREE plugins, visit Squareskills (Plugin Store) 🧩

Some links may be affiliate/referral links.

Thank you Kwame, it worked! Is there a list of all the different selectors? I'm finding that there are random parts of my website where the font is inconsistent. For example, in the front page, Recent News section, you can see the fonts bugging out. I don't want to keep asking for every area, so if there's some sort of guideline or some of catch all selector that would change everything at once that would be great. 

EDIT: Figured it out. Thank you "Inspect Element"!

Edited by kwong146