Integration of more than one POD service at the same time - is it possible?

I have an art portfolio in the works. The website will also include a shop for small items like stickers and postcards which will be handled by printful. Here’s the thing: I also want to sell quality giclee prints using theprintspace. Can I implement both POD services on my website at the same time? Or will this cause issues when customers put items of both services in their shopping cart? Thank you so much in advance for answering 🙂

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sunshinepair,

did you ever get an answer to your question? I was needing the same and was wondering if you had a solution. Please let me know some feedback if you have any, it will be greatly appreciated. My email is mb@mauriciobuitrago.com. I'm trying to get into selling art prints online and more of my work in the future.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Same question here but in my case I'm using pixel.com as my artworks POD service (I like their options for framing and mat variations) plus I want to market a small range of hand made goods that are designed and made on premises. How can I get both types of item into one shopping cart?

Cheers!

Edited by 52andWillow

This is the exact thing I want to implement on my site too. Printful for lower cost "easy" merch for people who like my work, but also a separate vendor to print and ship quality giclee prints for collectors. To add to the complication, I want an area to sell my original art also...

I really want to drive customers and collectors to my website, not to other POD sites to purchase there. (And of course, buy my originals if they prefer.)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...