Jump to content

Fixed / sticky text box when scrolling

Recommended Posts

Site URL: https://audreykester.com/testg

Hi! I've seen this question asked on this forum over and over again but unfortunately, after hours of attempts I can't find out how to make the "Email Design" text on this page be fixed / sticky text when scrolling through the photos on the right. 

https://audreykester.com/testg

Password: colby

I've tried following the CSS templates of other answers on the forum but I just can't figure it out.  Any help is much appreciated! 

Link to comment
20 hours ago, Colby1126 said:

Site URL: https://audreykester.com/testg

Hi! I've seen this question asked on this forum over and over again but unfortunately, after hours of attempts I can't find out how to make the "Email Design" text on this page be fixed / sticky text when scrolling through the photos on the right. 

https://audreykester.com/testg

Password: colby

I've tried following the CSS templates of other answers on the forum but I just can't figure it out.  Any help is much appreciated! 

Try

section[data-section-id="61f5d9ce2d4c8b6bca2fc45f"] .sqs-layout > .row > .col.span-5 {
  position: sticky;
  top: 10px;
}

Let me know how it works on your site

Support me by pressing 👍 if this useful for you

 

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
3 hours ago, bangank36 said:

Try

section[data-section-id="61f5d9ce2d4c8b6bca2fc45f"] .sqs-layout > .row > .col.span-5 {
  position: sticky;
  top: 10px;
}

Let me know how it works on your site

Support me by pressing 👍 if this useful for you

 

@bangank36Thank you SO much! This worked. 

Can you tell me - If I add more photos on the right hand side, will it affect the sticky text?

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Colby1126 said:

@bangank36Thank you SO much! This worked. 

Can you tell me - If I add more photos on the right hand side, will it affect the sticky text?

The sticky text will also work with the new photos added on the right hand side

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.