Gift box with differents variants

Hi there, I am seeking info on how to create a product that's fully customisable for my shop, what I mean by that is, that theycan choose 1 type of product (candle) and then they have 3 pouches which can have any 5 type of products in (fragances), I can create custom variations but this messes up the stock as I would have 300+ variations which is not true, I would like them to create their custom without having so many variants. Do I make sense here? 

As an example, I would like to choose 1 type of candle, and for each pouch to choose what are the contents of each one and from there make the final product. 

It's very hard to explain, but that's the best I can come up with, I know it's not much, but I am happy to elaborate more from your questions.

Thank you in advance everyone! 

SShelp.PNG

SShelp2.PNG

• Replies 2
  • Views 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok I think there's no other way around this, as every combination is unique, it will work, just a tedious writing the same variation 3 times.
But now, how will I manage stock in here? I have a limited amount of stock. Let's say there's only 10 gift boxes, that means I have to put 10 as stock for each variation? Or is there another way to approach this?