How can I create a gallery grid in Wells template to display images in aligned horizontal rows instead of vertical columns in desktop and tablet?

• arpllc changed the title to How can I create a gallery grid in Wells template to display images in aligned horizontal rows instead of vertical columns in desktop and tablet?
  • Replies 2
  • Views 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/30/2022 at 6:48 PM, arpllc said:

Hello,

Wells displays gallery images in columns aligned vertically. I would like to display my galleries as rows aligned horizontally. Does anyone have any css for this?

https://www.andyryanphotographer.com/

Can you show some screenshot of the desire result?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Hi bangank36, Thanks!

Let me clarify my previous post: I would like to create a responsive design for all galleries in the thumbnail viewing to showcase both vertical and horizontal photos side by side in a responsive design for tablets and desktop, but retain the current UX for when they click on the image as fit to screen. I prefer the max height as it currently is. I do not want to change the mobile UX.

Here is an example of galleries aligned in rows side by side: https://prints.andyryanphotographer.com/.

Let me know if this is helpful.

Thanks in advance.