Is it possible to have a grid that is also a slideshow?

Hello,

Is it possible to have a grid that also functions as a slideshow? The idea is to display several events on the homepage where you can see the event's name/info on the left with an image on the right. Then on mobile, we'd be able to see the information and the event without them overlapping. I can achieve the format I want with galleries but I can't show multiple through a slideshow.

Any recommendations, plug-ins, code, templates that could help with this?

Thank you.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Kilter said:

Hello,

Is it possible to have a grid that also functions as a slideshow? The idea is to display several events on the homepage where you can see the event's name/info on the left with an image on the right. Then on mobile, we'd be able to see the information and the event without them overlapping. I can achieve the format I want with galleries but I can't show multiple through a slideshow.

Any recommendations, plug-ins, code, templates that could help with this?

Thank you.

Have you tried the gallery reel or summary block with carousel?

image.thumb.png.4cdf77300e0283c4c50e7f3d5600096e.png

image.thumb.png.f1111531f229838e9e1a87eeca6eb5ab.png

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

On 1/31/2022 at 7:11 AM, Kilter said:

The Carousel option gets really, really close. The only thing is I'd love for the text to be on the left/right, rather than underneath the image. Any suggestions to make it to that finish line?

Thank you!

You mean carousel with 1 item/row: left image and right text?

or still keep 3 items/row?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care