Is there a way to make calculations on the results of a form and serve results?

Site URL: https://www.pearlconsultingnyc.com/survey

I'm wondering if it is possible to create a personality quiz using Squarespace forms. What I would want is for the user to select various choices and when they submit grab the results and calculate which options they chose the most of. That is, right now  on my test page there are three questions each with two choices, so if they answer 2 questions with "Option 1" and the other with "Option 2" then their personality is Option 1.

In an ideal world I would simply have a results page that received all the data so I could do the calculation on that page then write out the appropriate content. Is it possible to redirect to a page and pass the form variables to that page? 

If that's not possible, which is my suspicion, then I'd need the submit button to trigger a Javascript personality calculator function that could access the form's variables. 

If I can do that much, then there's the question of the results page. Perhaps I could redirect to a separate page for each personality type, although the ideal would probably be to create a results page on the fly (so I could do things like "Your main personality is "Option 1," your secondary personality is "Option 2.")

Is any of this possible? 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic