"Video" Collection Page : changing "All" to another language ?

Hey there ! 

I've been experimenting with this new Video collection page : it's great and I can't wait to implement it on my clients website !

However... I noticed that the category "All" (that is not exactly a category...) doesn't translate automatically to another language... Considering I'm working with french clients, that's a bit annoying...

Is there a way to amend that ? Using CSS maybe ?

Thank you !

Capture d’écran 2022-01-25 183807.png

5 minutes ago, Laura16Bits said:

I noticed that the category "All" doesn't translate automatically to another language

Have you raised this with Customer Care? As this is a new feature, they may not have picked this up yet.

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Buy me a coffee

Hey Paul, thank you for your reply ! 

After quite a bit od rechearch, I just noticed that "All" is properly translated if I create a new Video page from scratch. 

"All" stays in English if you work from a Template (but the rest is translated...). 

I'll raise the issue to Customer Care anyway, thank you for your suggestion !! 

Bottom line for non english designers : create a  Video Collection Page from scratch to avoid this type of issue !