Why isn't my footer appearing on my live sight?

Site URL: https://www.aloeloungewear.com/

Hi, 

For some reason in the last week my footer has disappeared on my live sight on desktop - its fine on mobile -  for some reason every time i go to look on the back end it's also there, just not on my live sight. Instead there is this big grey area. 

Help with why this is would help so much as just so confused - and as my sight is live it would be great to know ASAP! 

Thank you 

Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 11.30.20.png

Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 11.30.28.png

Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 11.30.34.png

On 1/25/2022 at 9:09 PM, Jess02 said:

@tuanphan It's not how it should look even in your screenshot - it should look like the picture attached. I've worked out that when i am on a product page, the footer does appear... does this mean maybe something is wrong with my coding that's preventing it from being shown?  

Screenshot 2022-01-25 at 14.08.24.png

Did you solve? It is fine now for both pages

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

I have the same issue. I didn't make any changes of the footer but this week I found out that text of the footer on homepage (and also the text below instagram grid) is not visible. It shows up only on mobile phone but not on computer. I checked settings but I didn't find the reason why it is not working. When I do some edits everything looks fine but when I save it suddenly it's gone. Can somebody help me to figure it out, please? 

www.momentephoto.com

Snímek obrazovky 2022-01-29 v 12.22.58.png

Snímek obrazovky 2022-01-29 v 12.24.39.png

Edited by helenah
  • 2 weeks later...

Same problem here -(www.typorosa.com)

I've tried changing the colors because it seems that the buttons are active (the mouse reacts and it's able to click when passing over them), just the fonts and social media icons are not visible.

This is happening to me only on my home page, the rest are showing fine.

While on the editor, I can see my footer with the selected design preferences but opening my page on a browser, it isn't showing. I have even tried other devices, and this is going still. On my tablet and phone, it's showing as expected.

This happened without me doing any changes to it, just realized today, and couldn't fix it.

Any news on a possible fix?

Hi everybody, 

I wrote an e-mail to Squarespace support and here is their answer with temporary solution which worked for me:

Thank you for reporting this. I can confirm this is related to an issue with the content below an Instagram block not rendering on our end when site wide animations are enabled, and when the Instagram block is near the bottom of the page. We’ve reported this to our Engineering team, and they’re currently prioritizing the issue.

For the time being, you can disable sitewide animations in Design > Site styles > Animations. From here, choose "None," and then hover over "Done" and click "Save" in the top left corner. This should resolve the issue and allow all of your footer content to load again.

I want to set the expectation that this is an alternative solution you can use temporarily, rather than a permanent fix for the exact issue.

Please keep in mind that there are many moving parts we need to address before we roll out a solution. We thoroughly test all fixes before they’re released.

As a result, we can’t guarantee how long it will take to fix issues like the one affecting your site. Also, because of the volume of reports we receive, we can’t always follow up personally when the issue is resolved.