Static.COOKIE_BANNER_CAPABLE=true

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, LaVonne said:

Has there been any resolution regarding this and if so, how do I remove it?

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

Please read the documentation at the link provided on how to share a link to your site to understand how it works. A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 2 months later...

I have the same issue now, started a couple weeks ago. Can't find a solution, despite my research, code checks, and requests for squarespace assistance. Was told it's just code and it's my problem... in much nicer terms, of course. Would love to be able to fix this, it looks terrible for my brand! https://silentjanesalvage.com

10 minutes ago, SilentJane said:

I found the code causing it but I was asked to provide that by meta. I have removed their code and will follow up with them... but I'm not sure they will be able to help.
This is what I deleted;
<meta name="facebook-domain-verification" content="notwhatitreallysaid"

The meta tag you show has a syntax error. That might explain why you are having an issue.

<meta name="facebook-domain-verification" content="notwhatitreallysaid"

The above should probably be the following.

<meta name="facebook-domain-verification" content="notwhatitreallysaid" />

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I also have this on my header when I go from page to page.

When I inspected the code mine was very similar to the above with the forward slash missing. Pardon my ignorance, but where do I go to actually fix it. There also seems to be an 'overflow issue' around the same area where this line of code is. Would this be a problem also? And again how do I fix.

Sorry coding really is very new to me.

image.png.67c21c019851c6ab20c2a132edc00410.png

I suspect you have an errant <meta in Settings > Developer Tools > Code Injection > HEADER which is a syntax error and causing rendering issues.

Can you post a screenshot of Settings > Developer Tools > Code Injection > HEADER?

• 3 months later...
18 hours ago, ando_337 said:

I think in my case it's a syntax error

It appears your robots noindex meta tag is incomplete.

<meta name="robots" content="noindex"

...should be...

<meta name="robots" content="noindex" />

Let us know how it goes.