Jump to content

Portfolio Page template includes 4 portrait-orientation images - I need to change one image to landscape orientation

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

I am setting up a Store. On the Home page have have added Portfolio Pages with 4 slots for portrait-orientation images in 3x4 aspect ratio.  I am showing my image categories with each category consisting of representative photo accompanied by the name of the category beneath the respective image.

All of my images are 3x4 aspect ratio and probably 80% of my total images are portrait orientation. The other 20% are 3x4 aspect ratio in landscape orientation.

Is there a way to change the orientation of just one of the images to landscape orientation?

Thanks,

Jeff

Link to comment
  • Replies 1
  • Views 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.