Memberspace Observe Log in Status

A member asked via DM to be able to make alterations to a page based on being logged into MemberSpace or not. This code observes the MS data structures and will run callback code based on login status. On its own the code does nothing but watch. You need to provide the callback functions.

Please see Memberspace Observe Log in Status.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• Replies 1
  • Views 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a callback function that removes the header home link when logged in to MS.

<script>

const headerHomeRemoveWhenLoggedIn = ( ) => {

/*

header home remove when logged in

Version       : 0.1d1

SS Version    : 7.1

Dependancies  : memberspace observe log in status

By            : Thomas Creedon < http://www.tomsWeb.consulting/ >

*/

$( '.header-nav-item--homepage' ).remove ( );

}

</script>

This code must be installed before the Memberspace Observe Log in Status code. Then in the Memberspace Observe Log in Status code change the following...

const isLoggedInCallback = undefined;

...to...

const isLoggedInCallback = headerHomeRemoveWhenLoggedIn;

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.