Using for Square On-line Payments & Inventory tracking

Site URL: https://www.cycloneshockey.net/

Help! I've put together a website for my client, part of which is an e-commerce site. They only use Square to accept payments and track inventory. I've connect the account but I need it to work for online transactions, not just in-person. I have seen some of the posts here in regards, but I haven't seen a way to solve the problem yet. Anyone have any successful solutions?

Edited by DesignsByHBB
wasn't finished writing my question
1 hour ago, DesignsByHBB said:

I've put together a website for my client. They only use Square to accept payments and track inventory. I've connect the account but I need it to work for online transactions, not just in-person.

Squarespace websites don't support payment via Square. You can only connect a Square account for in-person transactions using the Squarespace App in a US location.

A Square payment option cannot be added to the Squarespace checkout. 

A Squarespace website cannot be integrated with the Square POS system.

I know that's not what you wanted to hear, but at least it's a conclusive answer to save you searching further.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.