Hide some pages in Member Area navigation

Site URL: https://themillgym.squarespace.com

Hi, 

I am building multiple member areas for a client. But i don't want to display every page. Basically I am first building a blog page and then linking the blog posts to another page because I can better customise what we are trying to display. So I want all the blog pages in the member area hidden in the navigation. I know I can hide the page like normal but then all the links to the other page get broken.

Does anyone know how I can customise what appears in the navigation?

Thank you

Ryan

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, ryan.sander said:

Site URL: https://themillgym.squarespace.com

Hi, 

I am building multiple member areas for a client. But i don't want to display every page. Basically I am first building a blog page and then linking the blog posts to another page because I can better customise what we are trying to display. So I want all the blog pages in the member area hidden in the navigation. I know I can hide the page like normal but then all the links to the other page get broken.

Does anyone know how I can customise what appears in the navigation?

Thank you

Ryan

What is your protected password?

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/8/2022 at 7:47 AM, ninnaamora said:

Did you get an answer? I was planning to do the same thing, but saw that the pages were adding to the navigation too. I was told there wasn't a way to have that similar "not linked" section in the member areas. 

Hi no I never got an answer. But as a workaround I used the portfolio section which ended up being a good solution.