How do I target my cart page with CSS? - version 7.1

• Replies 10
  • Views 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

#cart #page {

border-left : 10px double #ce696c;
  border-right : 10px double #ce696c;

}

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

@creedon Ah it worked. For some reason on the cart page, the css changes aren't immediate. I had to save and reload.

Hey, while I have you.. My design is completely done (fingers crossed)! Theres only one element I can't seem to fix for the life of me! Do you know how I can target the newsletter button? I want it to look and behave like all my other buttons behave. For some reason it's acting up... I'd also like the space between the main page and the footer to be much less. After that, I think I'm done!! Thank you so much for helping me!

-Elijah

Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 9.21.46 AM.png

13 hours ago, elijah_aaron said:

I'd also like the space between the main page and the footer to be much less.

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

.page-section.vertical-alignment--middle:not( .content-collection ):not( .gallery-section ):not( .user-items-list-section ).section-height--small > .content-wrapper {

padding-bottom : 0;

}

This is for v7.1.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

13 hours ago, elijah_aaron said:

Do you know how I can target the newsletter button?

You show two styles of buttons at the top of your image. Which one were you hoping to emulate for the newsletter button.

Regarding the button, I'd like it to be black outline and black text, then upon hovering, turn #ce696c with white text.  (In the screen shot, I had the mouse over the button on the top right.

Ah. I see!