Embedded Forms from Dubsado not showing up

Site URL: http://aileenchoiphoto.com/contact

I have 2 separate contact forms (lead capture forms in Dubsado) - 1 for weddings/elopements inquiries and 1 for portrait session inquiries - that I'm trying to embed into my contact page on my Squarespace site.
When I'm in the backend of my site, I can see both forms and was able to submit them perfectly fine, but when I go to the live view of my site, only the wedding one is visible.
The weird thing is the text I added in Squarespace above the form (so nothing to do with the Dubsado form) doesn't show up either.
Edited by AileenChoiPhoto
2 hours ago, AileenChoiPhoto said:

Site URL: http://aileenchoiphoto.com/contact

I have 2 separate contact forms (lead capture forms in Dubsado) - 1 for weddings/elopements inquiries and 1 for portrait session inquiries - that I'm trying to embed into my contact page on my Squarespace site.
When I'm in the backend of my site, I can see both forms and was able to submit them perfectly fine, but when I go to the live view of my site, only the wedding one is visible.
The weird thing is the text I added in Squarespace above the form (so nothing to do with the Dubsado form) doesn't show up either.

I 've checked in DOM and found that it has only one code block for the form.

Do you mean that you created 2 code blocks for forms, but only one display on go-live website?

image.thumb.png.09d1f2bc256a5edec88f68bbdd9a5b55.png

Edited by bangank36

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!