Wells Template gallery controls

Site URL: https://conch-scarlet-sf39.squarespace.com/rosen-residence-gallery-woodson-gilchrist-architects/

I have set my Gallery Controls on my site's Gallery pages to show only "numbers" as the slider navigation. But when I look at different pages . . . I get either the left side numbers or to the right side, the Prev/Next. I only want the numbers.

Any ideas what I can do to remove the prev/next?

The attached image shows prev/next. This linked page is showing the numbers:

https://conch-scarlet-sf39.squarespace.com/rivermist-townhouses-woodson-gilchrist-architects

Thank you in advance.

JW

gallery-controls-numbers.png

prev-next.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2022 at 8:20 AM, tuanphan said:

Add to Design > Custom CSS

div#simpleControls {
    display: none !important;
    visibility: hidden !important;
}
.collection-type-gallery.hide-meta .meta #numberControls {
    display: block !important;
}

How would I write this CSS IF I only wanted the PREV/NEXT? Thank you so much for your help.

• 4 months later...

I have a similar issue, I would like to have only bullets showing to the left. When I created new gallery pages with this style, they looked correct in preview, but as soon as I made them public, they reverted back to Prev/Next and changing the Gallery Options does nothing. Is there a code I could insert to enforce bullets only? 

Edited by niinekk
On 6/30/2022 at 10:37 AM, niinekk said:

I have a similar issue, I would like to have only bullets showing to the left. When I created new gallery pages with this style, they looked correct in preview, but as soon as I made them public, they reverted back to Prev/Next and changing the Gallery Options does nothing. Is there a code I could insert to enforce bullets only? 

Can you share link to your site? We can take a look

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)