adding a shopping cart icon on desktop Mojave template, works fine on mobile.

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

• Solution
16 minutes ago, carmen704 said:

The shopping cart does not show up on desktops, but it does on mobile. 

It is currently hidden 🙂.

As you are using a Brine family template (Mojave) on Squarespace 7.0, you can show it by opening the Site Styles panel in Design > Site Styles. Look for the section entitled HEADER: LAYOUT where you should find a Cart Position setting.

brine-styles-cart-icon.gif.cd8d02b9447255718dee575b959819d6.gif

We like to know if our posts help. Please consider clicking a 'Like' or 'Thanks' icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 8 months later...
On 9/26/2022 at 9:34 PM, janismarshallart said:

Hello, 

This is happening to me now. It was there yesterday and now it is gone. I cannot even find it in Design>Site Style. 

Site: https//:www.janismarshallart.com

I see it shows fine on my desktop

image.png.7659110a67cb123680d14614fd391397.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 4 months later...
On 2/18/2023 at 5:30 AM, Tuyen said:

it's also happening to me www.justetutu.com cart showing on desktop but not on mobile. Using Foster Template. thanks for your help! and i've select site style> cart > top right. 

It shows fine here. You try checking it again

image.png.8397da6528f9039d33e482f87349155c.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 4 months later...

Hi there, 

Just found this thread on here as I'm having the same problem. My template is 'Jaunt' and I've been into the Site Styles panel and there isn't anything for me to toggle the cart to be hidden/shown. In the help documents there's also a suggestion that I can edit the site header but that's not working either. I'd love some help on this! Thanks. My site is www.kerchungcreative.com

On 7/19/2023 at 4:43 PM, Kerchung said:

My template is 'Jaunt' and I've been into the Site Styles panel and there isn't anything for me to toggle the cart to be hidden/shown.

Jaunt is a Brine-family template so my accepted answer above should work for you. Note that the Site Styles panel is context-sensitive, so it will only show options for the elements being previewed in the right-hand panel at the time.

If you ensure that a standard layout page is being viewed (for example, your homepage) you should be able to find the cart options in Site Styles - there's one for desktop and for mobile.

These should be available, unless you've enabled Express Checkout.

image.thumb.png.76284a020fd6b91b189261bf4c8fdeb6.png

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.