Jump to content

Fixed and always visible footer

Recommended Posts

Site URL: https://trumpet-pumpkin-rl4y.squarespace.com/

Hi! 

I'm trying to get my footer fixed and always visable, but none of the CSS codes I've found here work for me.. 

Here's my site: https://trumpet-pumpkin-rl4y.squarespace.com/

Password: hejhej

 

I want it to be just like https://colirio.squarespace.com/ Meaning the footer is fixed on all pages and always visable when scrolling etc. 

 

Thankful for any help! 

/Simon

Link to comment
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Simonhagstrom said:

Site URL: https://trumpet-pumpkin-rl4y.squarespace.com/

Hi! 

I'm trying to get my footer fixed and always visable, but none of the CSS codes I've found here work for me.. 

Here's my site: https://trumpet-pumpkin-rl4y.squarespace.com/

Password: hejhej

 

I want it to be just like https://colirio.squarespace.com/ Meaning the footer is fixed on all pages and always visable when scrolling etc. 

 

Thankful for any help! 

/Simon

Try adding to Home > Design > Custom Css

.Footer {
  position: fixed;
  bottom: 0;
  left:0;
  right: 0;
}

Let me know how it works on your site

Support me by pressing 👍 if this useful for you

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Lightbox Studio plugin
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
On 1/18/2022 at 11:38 AM, bangank36 said:

Try adding to Home > Design > Custom Css

.Footer {
  position: fixed;
  bottom: 0;
  left:0;
  right: 0;
}

Let me know how it works on your site

Support me by pressing 👍 if this useful for you

I realized this css code caused another issue now. On mobile and tablet view, I would like the footer to be at the bottom, meaning not visable until I've scrolled down to the end of the page. Is this possible? Thanks!

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Simonhagstrom said:

I realized this css code caused another issue now. On mobile and tablet view, I would like the footer to be at the bottom, meaning not visable until I've scrolled down to the end of the page. Is this possible? Thanks!

So we can implement my code with a specific breakpoint

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px) {
  .Footer {
    position: fixed;
    bottom: 0;
    left:0;
    right: 0;
  }
}

Kindly replace it with the old one

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Lightbox Studio plugin
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
6 hours ago, bangank36 said:

So we can implement my code with a specific breakpoint

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px) {
  .Footer {
    position: fixed;
    bottom: 0;
    left:0;
    right: 0;
  }
}

Kindly replace it with the old one

Thank you so much! it worked fine 🙂 

I actually have another question, I hope that's ok with you. I would like to adjust the H3 font size on mobile view only. Is that possible to do? For all pages. 

Edited by Simonhagstrom
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.