Jump to content

Keeping footer fixed in FLATIRON theme

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, waqas said:

Hello, I am looking to customize my CSS to have the footer be fixed at the bottom of the page. Here is the page

This is the demo site you want to achieve, isn't it? Can you share your site with the protected password so we can take a look?

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, bangank36 said:

This is the demo site you want to achieve, isn't it? Can you share your site with the protected password so we can take a look?

The attached site in the original message is mine, no password needed. once again its www.wsheikh.com/about I am looking to keep the footer fixed at the bottom 

Thanks again!

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Waqas said:

The attached site in the original message is mine, no password needed. once again its www.wsheikh.com/about I am looking to keep the footer fixed at the bottom 

Thanks again!

Currently, when I scroll down or up, the footer fixes at the bottom of viewport

 

Instead of that, you want to set it at the end of page, don't you?

 If it is your point, kindly try adding to Home > Design > Custom Css
#navigator footer#bottomBar {
  position: relative;
}

 

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
13 hours ago, bangank36 said:

This is the demo site you want to achieve, isn't it? Can you share your site with the protected password so we can take a look?

 

11 hours ago, bangank36 said:

Currently, when I scroll down or up, the footer fixes at the bottom of viewport

 

Instead of that, you want to set it at the end of page, don't you?

 

 If it is your point, kindly try adding to Home > Design > Custom Css
#navigator footer#bottomBar {
  position: relative;
}

 

Thanks so much, this worked!

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.