Email campaign, sequencing, drip feeding

Site URL: https://www.sellmyhouse.nz

I'm really hoping for some help as seemingly this is something Squarespace don't offer.

I have the following:

• An email containing my lead magnet with a note that I'll check in later to see how they're doing.
  • Nurture email 1 - checking in as promised, and an invitation to check out my (purchasable) guide with a linked button to my site
  • Nurture email 2 - A reminder of what's included in the guide pack and links to buy
  • Nurture email 3 - Another nudge to buy with a discount incentive and a 48 hour countdown time limit
  • Nurture email 4 - Final chance to get it for the not to be repeated discounted price, inc countdown with last few hours to buy

Herein lies my problem.  I don't want people to buy the guide, then get an email a few days later inviting them to buy it WITH an extra discount.  I'd be mighty grumpy if that were me, and I'd tell everyone to wait as it gets cheaper.

I want to be able to stop the sequence if the product is purchased.

I can't imagine I'm the first Squarespace user to have this situation.

Has anyone else had to work through this? Does anyone have any suggestions? How would it normally be resolved?  Would a third-party email system be used?  If so, who?  I've already paid for the extra email subscription through Squarespace as I figured this would be doable since I assumed it would be such a common request.

I'm not technical at all but do have a website designer who can assist me.

FYI my site isn't live yet. I'm looking to resolve this first.

Any and all help is gratefully received.

Thank you
Siubhan
  • Replies 0
  • Views 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic