Zoom is not generating links

Hi,

I have an online business that sends out Virtual links (lennyreisnerpilates.com) and host it through squarespace and use acuity scheduling/squarespace scheduling, the embedded one.  Zoom suddenly has stopped generating links.  When a client books, there is a typical email that gets sent.  The link below is my standard zoom ID link.  Anyway, the problem is on the webscheduler when someone else or I book a session, I get the error in their account that "Zoom was unable to create the meeting."

Squarespace has not responded with any help.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Lenny

Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 2.50.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 2.51.36 PM.png

Edited by lennyrrrrrr
typo
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, lennyrrrrrr said:

I have an online business that sends out Virtual links (lennyreisnerpilates.com) and host it through squarespace and use acuity scheduling/squarespace scheduling, the embedded one.  Zoom suddenly has stopped generating links.

If your Zoom account is a paid account and was working then I recommend you check that Zoom is still connected and pre-authorised (in Scheduling, click Integrations > Zoom > Setup > Connect to Zoom). If everything appears correct, you'll need to follow-up with Customer Care as there's little more that the community can do. 🥲

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Buy me a coffee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...