Add Tags Below Thumbnails in Product Grid

Site URL: https://www.together-store.com/clothing

Hello! I would love to be able to add Tags below the product thumbnails in the grid... between the .grid-title and .grid-prices.

I plan to use Tags to function as a way to organize brands on the website as categories will be reserved for, well, categories.

Categories are reserved on the lefthand side of the page for actual product categories (shirts, pants, socks, etc.) whereas Tags would be used for individual product brands (Nike, Reebok, Birkenstock, etc.) and would hopefully be shown as described between the .grid-title and .grid-prices. Clicking said brand 'Tag' would link to a page showing all that tags products (effectively a brand page).

Hope this makes sense! More than happy to rephrase or include any other info.

Any insight or help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!!

Erik

Password: welcome

Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 3.06.47 PM.png

Edited by ehamline
Updated Website Link
17 hours ago, ehamline said:

Site URL: http://www.burgundy-tetra-8dp5.squarespace.com

Hello! I would love to be able to add Tags below the product thumbnails in the grid... between the .grid-title and .grid-prices.

I plan to use Tags to function as a way to organize brands on the website as categories will be reserved for, well, categories.

Categories are reserved on the lefthand side of the page for actual product categories (shirts, pants, socks, etc.) whereas Tags would be used for individual product brands (Nike, Reebok, Birkenstock, etc.) and would hopefully be shown as described between the .grid-title and .grid-prices. Clicking said brand 'Tag' would link to a page showing all that tags products (effectively a brand page).

Hope this makes sense! More than happy to rephrase or include any other info.

Any insight or help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!!

Erik

Password: welcome

Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 3.06.47 PM.png

I think we can implement some code that get data of tags and render them to your page. Can you share the direct link to this page?

Edited by bangank36

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!