Jump to content

How to change a poster image button to an arrow, or any custom sign with css?

Recommended Posts

Hey, 

I have a section where I list my services, with poster images, buttons on it, which are clicking through to another page. And I'm wondering if there's any way to change the button to a transparent png image, like an arrow for example.

can anyone help me out with a css for that?

 

Thank you 

 

Orsi

 

 

 

Link to comment
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, orsolya said:

Hey, 

I have a section where I list my services, with poster images, buttons on it, which are clicking through to another page. And I'm wondering if there's any way to change the button to a transparent png image, like an arrow for example.

can anyone help me out with a css for that?

 

Thank you 

 

Orsi

 

 

 

Can your share your site with the protected password so we can take a look?

In addition, some screenshots of what you mean could help a lot

Edited by bangank36

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
10 hours ago, bangank36 said:

Can your share your site with the protected password so we can take a look?

In addition, some screenshots of what you mean could help a lot

Hey, I wanna make it look like this as you see in the video. The title of the image shows only on hover, and I just figured that it may not be necessary to change the button, but how else can I add this arrow under the title? 

I have the . png cause I'm using it already on my site. 

thx

Link to comment
16 hours ago, orsolya said:

Hey, I wanna make it look like this as you see in the video. The title of the image shows only on hover, and I just figured that it may not be necessary to change the button, but how else can I add this arrow under the title? 

I have the . png cause I'm using it already on my site. 

thx

RPReplay_Final1641728309.MOV

Can you check it again?

This item no longer exists.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.