How do I make a table with pages?

Site URL: https://www.mhsfantasypokerleague.com

Hey there,

I've had quite the trouble wrestling with something that I (stupidly it seems) thought would be a lot easier than it's turned out to be for a layman web builder anyway.. data tables. 

I have a need in what I'm doing at the moment to have a HUGE amount of data.. maybe 500 pages worth of names and prices that needs to be organised into a searchable data table for use by my site's members. Took me forever but I finally have the thing able to search perfectly fine. I was overjoyed at that but then I quickly realised that function is near useless to me if my table is a thousand miles long running down the page. So now I'm completely stuck in as far as knowing how I make this table in a way it can be divided up into pages like.. 1/2/3/4/10/20/30 etc.. of about 10 or 20 each page and still be searchable as it is now. Haven't found anywhere on the web that can explain to me how to do this without it getting verrrry complicated and way over my head. Tried to install Jquery at one point and just lost in stuff I didn't understand. I don't know how to code.. I can just cut and paste code and tweak CSS and HTML in small ways that I can comprehend. 

** A seperate side issue I have is I can't get my table headers to display on the page.. when I edit them in the edit screen on Squarespace I see them but not when I save it out. Very odd. I've got around this by putting my headers in a text column above the table but this "solution" is inelegant to say the least, not to mention does not line up with the data in the columns.

Anyway if anyone can point me in the right direction please let me know what I should be doing from here. 

Thanks in advance,

Marley

A test page where I'm working on the data table can be found here.  

https://www.mhsfantasypokerleague.com/fantasy-betting-markets-test-page

Edited by mhouseofsport
typo
  • mhouseofsport changed the title to How do I make a table with pages?
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days