Google won’t index or crawl my url

Site URL: https://www.kandlphotography.co.uk/

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has had the same issue or has a fix for this? Google won’t seem to index or crawl my website. I have had a Squarespace website for around 4 months now and I’m not appearing in Google when I use site: (my url). I understand I might not appear in searchers because of SEO but I would expect it to be found on Google when I directly search my url. I’ve done all the things needs, set up Google console, add a sitemap, used url inspection to crawl and index my site but nothing seems to be working. I can see my website under the live url but it just can’t be found. I have contacted both Squarespace and Google but both haven’t been able to help.

8DD88DC5-2DCD-48CE-8B60-A4E3ACE2544B.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing wrong with your website. It's a Google problem. Many people are having issues with indexing of new pages under which yours would fall. Run this is in Bing.com and you are there no problem.

site:https://www.kandlphotography.co.uk/

If you want my advice I'd send some social signals. Send a tweet and post it to Facebook.

Four months is a very long time indeed, but maybe something was changed recently on your website which might explain this, otherwise you just need to play the patience game.

G.

We provide digital marketing services for businesses that need exposure/sales from search and social media networks. We also build incredibly fast and well optimised multi-language Square Space websites.
Digital Marketing | Marketing Digitale