Change "Add to cart" text on one product page only

12 hours ago, tuanphan said:

I think @creedon has already code for all three text.

@creedon Can you help with this?

I believe I do!

@codefordummies Before I point you to 'em let me review the codes. What I'm thinking of is combining several pieces of code into one since they all deal with manipulating the add to cart button.

Give me several days to see what I might come up with. Please feel free to bump this thread if I don't update soon.

If you really need 'em right away they are here in the forum and I can point you to 'em.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

2 hours ago, codefordummies said:

matter but don't feel pro enough to combine them

Technically they both could have been added and there shouldn't have been a conflict.

But now you can check out my brand spanking revised code!

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.