Add code / button to Squarespace 7.0 banner Bedford template

Hi, I want to add a button to my banner in Squarespace Bedford template. I know this is usually done by just adding a link in the page description. But the button I want is coded as it is a pop-up. I have tried to do this by inserting into the header and using position: absolute; to move it down. But I'm not a fan as it just doesn't look right on different screens.

Or a way to get the current button to stay in position and inline with the text?

Would be grateful if someone could suggest a solution, thanks! It's the button that says: "doe de keuzehulp"

https://www.salesmanager.nl/download-landing-page Password: download2022 

• Replies 3
  • Views 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, charleartb said:

Hi, I want to add a button to my banner in Squarespace Bedford template. I know this is usually done by just adding a link in the page description. But the button I want is coded as it is a pop-up. I have tried to do this by inserting into the header and using position: absolute; to move it down. But I'm not a fan as it just doesn't look right on different screens.

Or a way to get the current button to stay in position and inline with the text?

Would be grateful if someone could suggest a solution, thanks! It's the button that says: "doe de keuzehulp"

https://www.salesmanager.nl/download-landing-page Password: download2022 

Did you remove the button? I don't see it here.

If you want button to popup, you can use Lightbox Plugin.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

12 hours ago, charleartb said:

Hi, thanks for your reply! Yes, I have hidden it at the moment as I was rearranging the rest of the page. I have re-added it now. And thanks for this, I will take a look!

Button is fine here. Did you solve or can you describe the problem?

image.thumb.png.684b02581b2f931ce1e7565e549d2489.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)