Lightbox Anything — custom media lightbox: caption and subcaption not appearing, where would those be pulled from?

Site URL: https://www.no-frames.com/testing-page

Hi, 

I am seeking help with the Lightbox Anything plug-in. I have communicated with the developer, and will continue to do so, but if anyone here might be able to help, I would appreciate it as my deadline is fast-approaching. I would like to understand what might be wrong, and where the caption and subcaption (if that's what the smaller text is called?) is being pulled from.

In the page url I provided, the first row is what I am testing my links with. Hover to see what they link to. It also seems like the first link opens the Squarespace lightbox as the "x" looks different. 

What I am trying to create:

1. Lightbox A:  One Vimeo video 

2. Lightbox B: Multi-video slideshow

For both -  a title and description aligned top left to the video (attached example). It would also be great to be able to control vertical spacing around that text. 

Would be nice to have, but ok if not possible:

1. some space between the slideshow thumbnails

2. the "x" close button positoned further away, so that it is aligned top right of the lightbox window. 

Lightbox.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Views 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted Images