Back Link, Delete Summary Link and Mobile Version

Site URL: https://www.storyflowe.com/

Hey everyone!

I just finished a first draft of my website. It's a private one at the moment so for anyone that wants to have a look at what I'm saying the password is: notreadyyet!

I try to do three things:

- First of all, my website is one page and on the navigation bar I have a free consultation and a contact tab that drives you to the specific sections of the page. On my one page I also have a portfolio button which lead you to a hidden page. Now on my portfolio page I dont want to have my navigation bar since the links don't work when I'm on another page. I just want to have a back link-arrow that leads you back to the home page.

- Second, on my website I have a summary block with testimonials on it. Since I have included the actual reviews on the excerpt and I'm showing that, I don't want the pictures to be clickable and lead to the actual post-text, as there is nothing there.

- Third and Final, on my background video that exists on the top of the page, I have text saying: grow your business with video content. Now this while being 2 lines of text on desktop, it becomes 4 lines of text on mobile. How do I make my texts on mobile to catch as much space as they do on the desktop version?

Thanks!

John

• Replies 3
  • Views 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. I can not find the navigator on portfolio page as you described. Do I miss any of your point?

image.thumb.png.04489798c04c2a496d8035f5c888394a.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

On 1/3/2022 at 12:37 AM, storyflow said:

I have deleted the navigation bar completely, but with doing that someone can't go back at all to the home page from what I understand. How could I either put a an arrow back button?

Hi,

What is password?

accesspasssword.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)