Embedding/Adding a contributor area for COVID Updates

Site URL: http://www.advantageliving.net

My company is required to update our Covid numbers in our buildings daily on our company website for the public to see (it is required by our state as well). I've been updating these numbers/letters as they are sent to me, however I was wondering if there was a way, without granting admin access to the entire site, that these numbers could be updated by the employee in charge at the facilities. Bonus if there is a way only they have access to upload (so the general public doesn't start messing with it), if that makes sense! Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, KMilo said:

Site URL: http://www.advantageliving.net

My company is required to update our Covid numbers in our buildings daily on our company website for the public to see (it is required by our state as well). I've been updating these numbers/letters as they are sent to me, however I was wondering if there was a way, without granting admin access to the entire site, that these numbers could be updated by the employee in charge at the facilities. Bonus if there is a way only they have access to upload (so the general public doesn't start messing with it), if that makes sense! Thanks in advance!

You can embed data from a google spreadsheet so it can be automatically updated on your site, the covid status data is public info so I think this method should be working well

1. Open a file in Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides.
  2. At the top, click File and then  Share and then Publish to web.
  3. In the window that appears, click Embed.
  4. Choose a publishing option:
    Spreadsheet: Choose to publish the entire spreadsheet or individual sheets.
    Presentation: Choose a presentation size and how quickly to change the slides.
  5. Click Publish.
  6. Copy the HTML in the text box and paste it into a code block in your page.

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!