Adding a video to a product in my store

Site URL: https://www.sandradimagery.com/

I wish to add a short video clip (uploaded to Vimeo) to a product in my store as a visual. My only options are to add a link to the video in the text or in Additional Info (not happy with the placement of this as it looks an afterthought). I want to showcase as a teaser, what is in the teaching video I am selling. Is there a work around or has anyone done this? 

5 hours ago, SandraD said:

Site URL: https://www.sandradimagery.com/

I wish to add a short video clip (uploaded to Vimeo) to a product in my store as a visual. My only options are to add a link to the video in the text or in Additional Info (not happy with the placement of this as it looks an afterthought). I want to showcase as a teaser, what is in the teaching video I am selling. Is there a work around or has anyone done this? 

There is a premium plugin called Squarespace Product Gallery Video Plugin from sqspthemes you may want to look

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

On 12/28/2021 at 6:18 AM, SandraD said:

Thanks for information. Does this plug in allow me to add video where I want or am I restricted to where I can place it?

The plugin will replace Thumbnail Image with Video.

If you want to add video to Additional Info, you can use Video Block

If you want to add video in Description, you can add Video Block to Additional Info, then we can give the code to move it into Description.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 weeks later...