Phonograph symbol ℗ text size

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Hello,

I am building my composer's website and require use of the phonograph copyright symbol ℗ throughout my site. I copy that symbol from unicode in Mac "emoji and symbols". When displayed on my site the font size is always larger than everything else. I have attached a screen shot showing the difference between the © and ℗ symbols. Typing them both in this message they appear the same size but not in the actual site (see screen shot). My site is currently unpublished. Advice appreciated. Thank you.

Screenshot 2021-12-22 at 10.33.57.png

• Solution
5 minutes ago, DPJ said:

When displayed on my site the [phonogram symbol] is always larger than everything else.

Size will be determined by the font family that you are using, so you may want to try using an alternative font. If you need more assistance, please provide a working link to the page that we can use to view it.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 3 weeks later...