Help! Gallery cropping my images, but leaving some in portrait?

Help!

I’m setting up a site for my partners furniture business. The images we have of his products are in a mixture of landscape and portrait orientation. I’ve attached Images to show you what squarespace is doing to the photos.

I’ve already read through similar questions on this forum but they are pertaining to shop images, whereas this is just for a gallery. The last image I’ve attached is actually the first 4 sets of photos. I uploaded them in groups of even numbers to keep the images together but squarespace will jumble up my images and have random orientations for the wrong images and it really isn’t going well.

For some reason it appears to be picking and choosing which photos will stay in portrait mode and which will be cropped into landscape. I’ve put red “X”’s on the images that are actually portrait but have been cropped, that’s on my second photo I’ve attached. There doesn’t seem to be a pattern in the layout of the page, but specific images are cropped regardless of the order I upload them in. The first photo set it’s managed to sort out fine, the last image is the true orientation of the page photos when I replaced the original default images with my own. How can I fix this problem? Really really hindering what we’re trying to do here, if anybody can help that would be sooooo appreciated.

Thanks!! 

F708C962-45D7-4178-B501-3AF645F7088E.png

9973EFC3-579C-418A-92C5-D6A19578A08B.jpeg

2A05C905-DC05-4FD2-8A8F-E9C9A1C88691.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images