Slow down single image or text block animations

Site URL: https://www.sallydavies.co/

Hello,

I would like the image in the middle of my home page - 'Make your prose sing' - to appear on the page more slowly (a second or so behind) the elements that fade in at the top of the page. But none of the CSS modifications I've seen appear to work when I put them in the custom CSS. Can you help?

Edited by daviesally
Grammar issue
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, daviesally said:

Site URL: https://www.sallydavies.co/

Hello,

I would like the image in the middle of my home page - 'Make your prose sing' - to appear on the page more slowly (a second or so behind) the elements that fade in at the top of the page. But none of the CSS modifications I've seen appear to work when I put them in the custom CSS. Can you help?

I can find the image as you mentioned before

image.thumb.png.fe3d8aa4063d6ab95107d35ef3e5338c.png

Can you describe more detail about it?

With your description above, i think the lazy effect that show up when user scroll over it, is your desire d result

Some thing like that

Does it makes sense?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Thank you! The image file is the words 'Make your prose sing.' I made it an image so I could have access to Squarespace's 'off the shelf' image animations, but I would also be fine with coding it as headline text, if there were a way to create a slower animation. I don't want it to only appear when a user scrolls, but just a few seconds after the title text when they land on the page.