Jump to content

Squarespace 7.1 - Accordion Block: add transition smoothness to TITLE COLOR when opening and closing

Go to solution Solved by Beyondspace,

Recommended Posts

Site URL: https://steven.squarespace.com/about

Please scroll down on my website until you see the accordion.

Currently:

When you open any of the accordion items, the title color changes from gray to yellow, and similarly when you close the item, the color changes from yellow back to gray.

What I'd like to achieve:

Add transition smoothness to color changes (from gray to yellow, and from yellow to gray).

Thank you in advance.

Edited by sqsp
Link to comment
  • pro changed the title to Squarespace 7.1 - Accordion Block: add transition smoothness to TITLE COLOR when opening and closing
  • Solution
3 hours ago, sqsp said:

Site URL: https://steven.squarespace.com/about

Please scroll down on my website until you see the accordion.

Currently:

When you open any of the accordion items, the title color changes from gray to yellow, and similarly when you close the item, the color changes from yellow back to gray.

What I'd like to achieve:

Add transition smoothness to color changes (from gray to yellow, and from yellow to gray).

Thank you in advance.

Try adding to Home > design > custom css

.accordion-item__title {
  transition: color 0.5s ease;
}

Let me know how it works on your site

Press 👍 or mark this answer as solution to help another one too

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
1 hour ago, bangank36 said:

Try adding to Home > design > custom css

.accordion-item__title {
  transition: color 0.5s ease;
}

Let me know how it works on your site

Press 👍 or mark this answer as solution to help another one too

 

I can't believe I didn't think of such a simple solution. Thank you so much!

Link to comment
1 hour ago, sqsp said:

 

I can't believe I didn't think of such a simple solution. Thank you so much!

Yub, Simple can be harder than complex 😅 😅😅

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.