Show event thumbnail image on calendar block

Hi there,

Has anyone got an idea of how to make the event thumbnail show on a calendar block at all times regardless of the sizing of the block?

I would like to have my calendar block side by side with a form and the thumbnails don't show when the calendar block is made smaller. 

I have disable the flyout so I'm hoping there is a way to do this so I can have the smaller calendar rather than full width.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - I have considered acuity but i want to be able to screen people before booking them in 🙂

Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 7.37.53 am.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2021 at 3:39 AM, jrf93 said:

Hi there,

Has anyone got an idea of how to make the event thumbnail show on a calendar block at all times regardless of the sizing of the block?

I would like to have my calendar block side by side with a form and the thumbnails don't show when the calendar block is made smaller. 

I have disable the flyout so I'm hoping there is a way to do this so I can have the smaller calendar rather than full width.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - I have considered acuity but i want to be able to screen people before booking them in 🙂

I think you can access the featured image of events by using json data format, can use javascript to parse the info and display on the calendar like you want

More info is here

View JSON Data — Squarespace Developers

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/18/2021 at 3:39 PM, jrf93 said:

Hi there,

Hey @jrf93, I was having the same exact issue and just figured out this simple workaround! Add the following to Design > Custom CSS:

@media screen and (max-width: 1300px) {.background.background--iseventscollection { display:inline !important;}}