How do I add an "Other" option to the Squarespace form's radio button?

SS doesn't support this kind of radio button field entry combo. You have a couple of options.

One would be to have the other as a plain radio button and then below it a text field. Then with some CSS and/or Javascript magic indicate to the user that if they select other fill in the other field below. I'm just spit balling here so I don't know if that would work out.

Another option would be to use an external form service that might support the kind of form requirements you have. I don't know if one exists but you can search and see. I've seen Jotform mentioned on the forum several times.

SS forms capabilities are fairly primitive compared to a company that solely focuses on form building.

Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.