Problem with section background transparency

Site URL: https://plasticarcade.com

Hello

Here is my site and pass

https://plasticarcade.com

@PLA2022

So I have a floating section over my top section and I made the section background transparent but now there is a white background there.

My whole point to this is I want to to have a floating section with my site title floating overtop a gallery slideshow for top banner auto cycling though image I want this to be transparent with a slight color where you can see the gallery behind the section background.

This is what I have...

970931798_ScreenShot2021-12-16at12_14_18PM.thumb.jpg.4d28232e6e6e7977741728c48da12741.jpg

And this is what I want...
I'm using a gallery slideshow because it animates on its own and I don't have code injection to add animation to banner slideshow.

1619786763_ScreenShot2021-12-16at12_13_58PM.thumb.jpg.ec2f8bf62d5873c80054f2e0a4a34101.jpg

Separate thing to the background thing
Another issue I'm also having some weird white color shifting effect on my menu at the top, I know its because of the social icons because when I remove them it has no problem

• Replies 2
  • Views 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't getting any response so I changed it... Im now using a floating image from the section below, instead of trying to figure out how to float a section and make it transparent... I would still like to do that if I can but I couldn't get it to work as I said.

the images above are from the same page, I changed what I did but I could setup another page with the same thing if you wanted me to I guess.

Edited by PlasticArcade