How to Have "Add to Cart" Button on Quick View Redirect to External URL?

@creedon 

Hi, as discussed in a separate thread, I have an external drop ship shop which does not have integration with Squarespace, so I've created a "product" on my shop that links to the external shop. I've gotten your code to work on the full details page so that the Add to Cart button redirects to an external URL, and I've successfully hidden the quantity and price.

I would like to have Quick View available for my products, and I noticed that none of the code for the full details page on that single product applied to its Quick View lightbox. I was able to find a solution to hide the price and quantity on Quick View by tagging the product with "no-all" and using the following code from @tuanphan in Design > Custom CSS:

//

.lightbox-content .tag-no-all {
    /* quantity */
.product-quantity-input {
    display: none !important;
}

.product-price { display:none }
}

//

However, I can't find a way to redirect the Add to Cart button on Quick View. I'm hoping there's a way to use a variation of your other code to apply to the lightbox code. 

Let me know what you think, and thanks again for your help!

• Replies 2
  • Views 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please post a URL to a page where I can activate a Quick View. In general lightboxes are trickier to code for because you have to use a Mutation Observer. MOs watch for things to happen and then you run your code in response.

I'll have to take a look to see what might be done.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

3 minutes ago, creedon said:

Please post a URL to a page where I can activate a Quick View. In general lightboxes are trickier to code for because you have to use a Mutation Observer. MOs watch for things to happen and then you run your code in response.

I'll have to take a look to see what might be done.

Gah I keep forgetting something, sorry. Here you go:

https://www.jordanpaddock.com/test-store

password is: password