Video does not Autoplay on Mobile

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2021 at 7:24 AM, PeeCee said:

Site URL: https://www.kganyc.com/the-glasshouse

Hello, 

My web designer was able to code the video autoplay (last 2 slides) for Desktop, but autoplay does not work for mobile. The last two videos just appear as static images. Hit the left arrow to fast forward to the last two videos. 

Any ideas? 

Much appreciated. 

You should mute the video to make it autoplay on video, if you using youtube or vimeo, the option can be available via url parameter

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• 3 months later...

@PeeCee If you still need some help, check out this post for making autoplay iframe videos in embed blocks.

SquareKickerHi, I'm Nick, CEO & Co-Founder at squarekicker.com.  Take your Squarespace sites to the next level with SquareKicker's No-Code Design & Animation Extension. Break free from templates & complex code and start building unique websites that you are proud to show your clients without ever having to write a single line of code. 

Squarespace Extension  ●  Templates  ●  News  ●  Inspiration  ●  Tutorials  ●  Resources