Code won't appear unless website is refreshed

3 hours ago, Tressa said:

Site URL: https://www.villadelmarstthomas.com/book

I'm trying to add HTML Code from a secondary site to add booking availability to my STR site. The code will embed, but won't show on the website or mobile unless the page loads twice...so the user has to refresh the page on the website to get the booking site to load. Help? 

passcode for website is Villa

You may want to turn off ajax

Ajax loading – Squarespace Help

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

I'm thinking the curse of Ajax Loading strikes again! Try turning off Ajax Loading as bangank36 suggests to see if the problem goes away.

Please note that turning off Ajax Loading will effect the performance of your site. Ajax Loading is designed to increase the loading speed of your site after it first loads.

You have to decide whether the custom code you are trying to use is worth turning off Ajax Loading.

paul2009 has a great article on the ins and outs of Ajax Loading. Please see Why does Squarespace code only work on refresh?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.