Is it possible to run a Sale with Different Discount Rules?

Site URL: https://www.scholarsayze.com/

Hello,

I was wondering is it possible to add a sale to my store that uses different parameters/rules? For example, I want to run a sale that will be 'up to' 70% off all products at the store. But there will be a mix of some products at 30% off, some at 50% off, and the others at 70% off. Is it possible to do this?

Many thanks!

Best,

Faiz

Edited by scholarsayze
Mistake in text
  • Replies 2
  • Views 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey @scholarsayze you can either add the sale price in your product section that way it will show a line through the old price with the new sale price. Otherwise you can set up rules in the discount area of commerce. You would set up one for 70% off thats automatically applied at checkout. You would need to assign the ones that are 70% off a category in your shop page, then set the 70% off to that category group. You'd repeat this for each discount created

SquareRefresh, premium plugins & templates that have an elevated feel.

Plugins: Have your site stand out. 
Templates: Our templates are designed with versatility in mind.
Get Freebies: Sometimes things in life are free. Browser our hand selected free plugins.

Hey SquareRefresh thank you so much for helping me!!

I have managed to set-up a 'test' 70% off discount from the 'Studio Overhead Jacket' as attached. I have added a code 'BITU22' which as you say will be applied at checkout. I have done this by Applies to 'Single Product'

I'm a little lost when you say that I will "need to assign the ones that are 70% off a category in your shop page, then set the 70% off to that category group"

Please help!

Many thanks,

Best,

Faiz

discount.jpg