Avenue: How to split a video caption into two different fonts and colors?

Site URL: https://www.david-wright.com/

Site password: davidwright

Hello, I'm using Avenue template.

My video captions consist of two lines (the title of the video on the first line and then on the second line below a quick description about the work). I'd like the two lines to be different fonts and colors.

The current font and styling is correct for the first line but I'd like to make the second line 10px proxima nova in the color black - how would I do this?

-------

As a separate issue, the spacing of the caption on my first video differs to the captions of my other videos, it's positioned higher up and closer to the video. How do I get the other captions to do the same as the first? I've done the same spacing and formatting for all of them when typing in the captions.

Any help is greatly appreciated 🙂

Thanks,

David

The above tutorial will not help you do what you want obviously. First as you reminded me it is an image block tutorial. Second it shows how to change the complete text  of a caption not just part of it.  I do think that to use the directions you could  change the image word from this .image-title p to this .video-title p etc. This still will not get you where you want to go.

If what you want to do  is possible one of our coders here will help you out. 

On 12/13/2021 at 10:10 PM, dw1080 said:

Thanks for the reply @derricksrandomviews 

Do you know how do I do custom CSS for a video block? The instructions in the video are for an image gallery.

Have you solved this yet?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)