Removing shopping cart functionality, product cost and shopping cart button

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Site URL: https://tulip-turquoise-ss4f.squarespace.com/

Hello, 

I'm looking to use the look and organisation tools of the ecommerce section of my squarespace site, however, i'm would like to (from a customer perspective)  show people the products we sell - NOT use the functionality allow users to place an order through it (as we are B2B).

I would therefore like to remove the price, quantity and 'add to cart' buttons from the ecommerce pages.  I will then add a custom button, that leads people through to our contact page, if they would like more details.

Is this possible (to remove /hide the shopping cart, price and button).

Example page: https://tulip-turquoise-ss4f.squarespace.com/all-cocktail-products/p/1lpurpckmdx8v2r8yq3ypm8ms274h4 

(site password:  Donenicely@247)

• Replies 1
  • Views 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Solution
On 12/11/2021 at 12:04 PM, OllieFD said:

I'm looking to use the look and organisation tools of the ecommerce section...however, I would like to... show people the products we sell - NOT use the functionality allow users to place an order through it (as we are B2B).

We have two pre-built solutions that are ideal for B2B sites. 

Enquiries about a list of products

If you'd like customers to add several products to a list and then enquire about them (because you don't want to take payments online) you may be interested in our Wishlist extension.

wishlist-demo-lilyandlace.thumb.gif.bfeeef2e2798fe17776a9be30028b598.gif

Enquiries about a single product or service

If you'd prefer customers to enquire about a product or service individually, you may be interested in our Product Enquiry extension.

This automatically adds an enquiry option to products in your store so that customers can contact you. The great thing is that the form will automatically include details about the product they were viewing (the product title and URL).

baume-and-mille-enquiry-form.thumb.gif.46594ef710fb2564313102f35284755f.gif

Both solutions include details of how to selectively hide the price, quantity and cart button if required. Our product pages (linked above) include example sites and full specifications but if you'd like to discuss your requirements feel free to reach out for pre-sales assistance.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009
Updated screenshot

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.