How do I remove “price” field on individual product pages in the 7.1 Store?

Site URL: http://antiqueblackthings.com

I am selling my art collection. I don't have prices on some of my product pages because I want people to inquire on the prices so that I can calculate shipping and provide additional pictures. I have tried using the following code. I added the code to the additional information section on my product page. I am not a coder but I have been trying to solve this by watching videos 🙂Thanks 

<style>

.product-price { display:none }

</style>

And

<style>

.product-price { display:none!important }

</style>

And

<style>

.product-quantity-select,

.sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper {

display:none;

}

</style>

2021-12-08.png

Add the following to Store Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection for the store page.

<style>

.tag-request-more-info .ProductItem-details .ProductItem-product-price,
  .tag-request-more-info .ProductItem-details .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper,
  .products.collection-content-wrapper .tag-request-more-info .grid-main-meta .grid-prices

{

display : none;

}

</style>

This is for v7.1 and specific the the OP's need.

Then add a request more info tag to each product where you want to hide the price.

Let us know how it goes.

Edited by creedon
version 3

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Thank you Creedon, I got rid of the price!

I would like to hide the cart and replace the cart  with a "request price button". I did create the new button but I would like to put in th general area of the cart button.  I really appreciate your help and that is the last request.

2021-12-08 (3).png

I would like to hide the cart

I have updated my code post. I changed the tag from hide price to request price.

replace the cart  with a "request price button". I did create the new button but I would like to put in th general area of the cart button.

Please see the following.

Also if you've not already done so you want to remove (save a copy somewhere) your previous CSS code so it doesn't conflict with my code.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

I truly kicked this around and I just have to ask you what I am doing wrong.

It looks to me like you are headed in the right direction! As far as the hiding of elements that code appears to be working to me. I did update my code post in this thread with another line. It hides the price on the product grid.

It appears you got a start on the move blocks code with the first step. There is a second step that needs to be followed. I updated the read me for that code to hopefully make it easier to follow.