I am using the font Tillium Web for the Paragraphs through out the website. I need to increase teh font size of the captions under each image in the various galleries. Is there a CSS code I can use to make the font larger. Thank you!

• Replies 3
  • Views 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

.gallery-section .gallery-caption p {

font-size : large;

}

This is for v7.1.

You can use larger or any css unit that font-size understands.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

16 hours ago, creedon said:

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

.gallery-section .gallery-caption p {

font-size : large;

}

This is for v7.1.

You can use larger or any css unit that font-size understands.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you for your help.  I don't know why, but the code you offered is not working.  I tried placing it in both the specific pages' advanced CSS code block and under settings Code Injection head and then foot.  None of these spots made a difference.  

I tried placing it in both the specific pages' advanced CSS code block and under settings Code Injection head and then foot.

The code goes in Home > Design > Custom CSS.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.