Request a Quote Option? Why is this still not available - Simple Feature

Is there any plan in place to add a "Request Quote" feature for customers? Many of our customers need a formal quote before they can approve an order with purchasing departments. This has been the single biggest issue we have with squarespace. I feel like this feature would be quite simple to setup: enable users to Request a Quote (generate a simple pdf document) on the Cart page with things they have in the Cart. This would be an additional option to the "Proceed to Checkout" option. 

If this option is not added we may have to migrate to another site builder in the future as this is one of many issues we have had with squarespace. 

Furthermore: I just got an email about how you can now print Shipping Labels with Squarespace for  USPS, something that I'm not really sure how high the demand is but for sure not useful for our store as we only rely on Fedex for shipping. 

Thanks. 

48 minutes ago, joe_AT said:

Furthermore: I just got an email about how you can now print Shipping Labels with Squarespace for  USPS, something that I'm not really sure how high the demand is but for sure not useful for our store as we only rely on Fedex for shipping. 

this feature appeared on my account a couple of weeks ago and although i use USPS to ship orders, stamps.com rates are still way cheaper than the rates from inside SQSP. 

what would have been a useful feature (at least for me) is if they included a memo feature for when refunding customers (e.g., for shipping excess, etc.), as well as a way to add to an existing order when customers want to add more to their order, and better yet...a manual order creation feature for customers who pay off-site. SQSP doesn't take a cut/commission on sales made on Advanced Commerce accounts so i don't understand why the last two features don't exist when it does on other platforms.