Two galleries in one section side-by-side

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hey Tuanphan, 

Please could you provide the code for two galleries side by side ?  I am looking to do the same with two different image sets and have been unable to find a solution so far.  I am looking for this template across multiple pages, are you able to write code that would enable me to do this?

All the best, 

James 

On 2/23/2022 at 9:11 PM, James8p said:

Hey Tuanphan, 

Please could you provide the code for two galleries side by side ?  I am looking to do the same with two different image sets and have been unable to find a solution so far.  I am looking for this template across multiple pages, are you able to write code that would enable me to do this?

All the best, 

James 

Hi. Gallery section or gallery block?

If section, if you share link to page where you added, we can give the code easier

If you can't share url, you can use Split Layout Plugin to achieve this.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Hey Tuanphan, 

Thanks for getting back to me.  I want the gallery section  with the black and white drawings on this page: https://www.earlearchitects.com/cinemas/the-chiswick-cinema to move to the left hand side of the text (where status, location, client are).  I would like to do this for every portfolio page I have though, is there a code that can do that, or will I have to add in custom code for each page?

On 2/28/2022 at 4:13 PM, James8p said:

Hey Tuanphan, 

Thanks for getting back to me.  I want the gallery section  with the black and white drawings on this page: https://www.earlearchitects.com/cinemas/the-chiswick-cinema to move to the left hand side of the text (where status, location, client are).  I would like to do this for every portfolio page I have though, is there a code that can do that, or will I have to add in custom code for each page?

Hi. It looks like you able to add gallery on right of text. Do you still need help??

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)